The website is protected by copyright and/or trademark and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights, which are owned or licensed by us. By using the website you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights to the website or any of its contents.
Truth, Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information:
As far as we know/our working goes, the information on this website is True, Complete and Accurate at the time of publishing. We cannot be held responsible if certain claims and facts are manipulated by factors beyond our control. By choosing to use this website and the information contained herein, you agree that any reliance on the material of this website is at your own risk.
Use of Website Materials:
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials displayed on the website solely for your personal and non-commercial use. All materials displayed or made available on the Website , including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, text, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code, (collectively, the “Website Material”) are the exclusive property of Syntax Communications, and its clients. The Website Materials are protected by Pakistan’s Copyright Ordinance 1962 and international copyright laws and any other applicable intellectual property rules, regulations, and laws. Except the downloadable content available in the ‘Media’ section, you shall not (i) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, re-sell, adapt, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Website Material, or (ii) use the Website Material on other web website s or any media, e.g., social media or networking environment, without Edelman’s prior written consent.
All Syntax Communications or client trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the website are exclusive property of Syntax Communications or its respective clients. You shall not use these in any manner without the prior written consent of Syntax Communications.
USER LICENSE/CODE OF CONDUCT
On the website, we may host a forum, blog, chat area, message board or other function in which you may post your own content or interact with others (“Forum”). By posting any content on the website you grant Syntax Communications the perpetual, royalty-free right and license to publish and distribute the content throughout the world on and in connection with the Website and Forum.
If you participate in any Forum within the website, you must agree NOT to:
- Infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- Upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, objectionable, abusive, vulgar, hateful, sexually explicit or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Website , such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, posting any abnormally large file or other material, or transmitting any file that permits unauthorized access to the Website or Syntax Communication’s systems; or
- are not permitted by Syntax Communications, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials.
- Violate others’ privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Website Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or “stalking” another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting others’ personal information.
- Breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the website.
- Copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Submitted Material or Website Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and are owned by you.
- Post or submit any inaccurate, false, misleading or incomplete information, including your resume, biographical data, or employment information, and any information contained therein.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- Misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
- Omit material information related to your connection with any product, person or entity.
- Gather any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the website for marketing or for commercial or other improper purposes;
- “Frame” or “mirror” the website, or any part thereof.
Emailing us at: [email protected]
Calling us at: +92 34557220 or
Writing us at:
House #133 – Block B
Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society
Karachi – 74400
Thank you for visiting the website.